Statement of Claim - Business

It is Time to Put Our Government on the Defensive

We have a litigation lawyer prepared to assist us in filing Statements of Claim*. If your business has lost money due to the lockdowns, and you meet the criteria below, please fill in the form. We will be in touch shortly to provide direction in filing.

*Statement of Claim: a form of lawsuit which seeks financial recompense for losses caused by negligence or other failure to fulfill a parties' Duty of Care.


  • You must be the business owner.
  • You must be able to provide financial statements proving losses.
  • You will need to pay a $250.00 filing fee.
  • It is recommended that you name Jason Kenney, Deena Hinshaw and Tyler Shandro as defendants. You will need to budget approx. $200.00 each for process serving.
  • You must be prepared for a lengthy legal process, which may incur further legal expenses.

Statement of Claim Volunteer Form

  • Please estimate your financial losses due to lockdowns. If you file a statement of claim you will need to provide financial records to support your claim.

Business Interruption Insurance Claim Denied?


You paid your premiums. They promised the moon. And when you needed them, they weren’t there. You and your business suffered. Now it’s your turn to strike back. 

Call (306) 653-7756 

Thousands of Canadian businesses lost millions of dollars when their insurance companies failed to live up to their promises.  Talk to us if you were insured by any of the following companies:

  • Aviva
  • Co-Operators Insurance
  • Desjardins
  • Economical Insurance
  • Federated Insurance
  • Intact
  • Lloyd’s Northbridge
  • Royal & Sun Alliance
  • SGI Canada
  • Travelers Canada
  • Wawanesa Mutual
  • Wynward Insurance Group

If your claim was denied then you have a chance to strike back. They breached their contracts with you, and this means you can hold them accountable. They’ve been negligent by denying coverage, in some cases, before claims have even been made. They’ve failed in their duty to pay claims in good faith.